Cryptic Vestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pack that can withstand a Civil War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murr... Won't be here on Wednesday. And some of my schedule.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanity Blood

Murr... Won't be here on Wednesday. And some of my schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Murr... Won't be here on Wednesday. And some of my schedule.   Murr... Won't be here on Wednesday. And some of my schedule. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:58 am

Yeh, I don't know if you are supposed to post if you will be gone for just a day or not... but.... just incase.... I won't be online Wednesday. I'll be scaring people as a zombie that night. xD Well me and my friends are. Anyways, I most likely won't be online much that day. Maybe in the morning? Oh well, I'll start getting back on regularly on Thursday. :O Also, I'm not on much on Tuesdays because I have to go to my dance studio those days. So, just so you know. Anyways, this post is getting long and I'm getting tired of typing so much; I'll let you guys go now. c: See you guys today, or Thursday.

- V A N I T Y B L O O D -

P.S If anyone was wondering, here is my schedule:

Sunday: Church until about 12:00 in the afternoon. Then my grandparents to eat until like 2:00-3:00 PM (Unless I stay longer with my cousins) Then Feral-Heart.
Monday: School until 3:00 PM. Feral-Heart after school.
Tuesday: School until 3:00 PM. Feral-Heart a bit. Dance Studio. Feral-Heart.
Wednesday: School until 3:00 PM and then Feral-Heart.
Thursday: School until 3:00 PM. Then Feral-Heart.
Friday: Sleep in. School until 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM. Feral-Heart.
Saturday: Sleep until I wake up on my own. Then Feral-Heart.

So there yeh go, and then when there are odd days where we do something different, I'll usually post it here.

Gosh, this post turned out long.... okay. I'm going to end it here now.

- THE END -

-Dramatic music.-
Back to top Go down

Murr... Won't be here on Wednesday. And some of my schedule.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryptic Vestige :: News :: Meetings and Vacations-
Jump to: